Have you changed carriers recently and now your calls are no longer forwarding to YouMail? This is because YouMail utilizes your carrier's Conditional Call Forwarding ability to receive your messages. You'll need to update your account information to get everything up and running again.
To change the carrier listed on your account, follow these steps:
1) Go to your My Phones menu by clicking here.
2) Click "Change" beside the incorrect carrier that is listed for the phone. See the image below for reference.
3) Select the correct carrier from the dropdown menu and save your new carrier.
4) Once you've saved your new carrier, you'll need to reactivate your call forwarding. Follow the on-screen instructions and click "I Finished Setup".
5) YouMail will run a quick test to confirm your activation was successful. Once it's complete, click "Return to Phones".
You're all set now. Your carrier has been updated and your calls are once more forwarding to YouMail.
**Please note that if your carrier is not listed in the drop down menu, it may not be compatible with YouMail. Please click here for a list of known unsupported carriers**