Send Text Messages from your Extra line on the web!
Did you know you can send and receive text messages to and from your Extra Line number? This may be done from the app, or from the WEB! See the steps below to do so.
- In order to send text messages, you must be on a Professional plan and have access to a YouMail Extra Line.
- Group messages can be sent to up to nine contacts at a time.
- Sign in to your account at YouMail.com (preferably on a computer).
- On the left of the screen, click on Messages, then Messages from the dropdown.
- There you may reply to a message by opening it and typing in the field, or you may send a new message by clicking Send New Message.
- Enter the number for the person you wish to text by hitting +Add number. After you enter the number, hit the '+' symbol.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the text you wish to send. Hit the icon.
How to Reply to a Message on the Web
How to Text from My Extra Line Via the iPhone App
How to Text from the Extra Line on the Android App
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.