If you've changed your number recently and are experiencing issues with getting your voicemails, this is due to the fact that your new number has not been updated on YouMail and Conditional Call Forwarding is not activated for the new number.
Updating your number via the app is simple and easy. In order to edit your number and activate follow the instructions below :
- Open the app and select the settings icon (gear wheel) in the bottom right hand corner.
- Scroll down and look under "Phone Lines" and choose SIM & Virtual.
- Select the number you wish to edit.
- At the bottom, tap Advanced.
- You should be automatically redirected to the website where you will select either Edit or Remove depending on what you're trying to do.
Once you've completed the steps above, your new number should be updated and activated or an old number should be removed from the account.
If you're still having issues with this, please send us a ticket at support.youmail.com.