Turn on Blocking
YouMail Blocking helps you focus on the calls that really matter by automatically identifying who may be a spam caller based on their call activity and community reports about that phone number.
There are several ways for you to block a caller in YouMail, and you can follow the same instructions to unblock your caller.
Call Protection Blocking from a smartphone:
- Android - learn how to block callers from your phone by following this link
- iPhone - you can block callers by following this link
Block a contact from the Contact's tab:
- Click on Contacts
- Locate the contact you want to enable Blocking on
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right and select Block, then save
Blocking a caller from Inbox:
- Click on Messages and select Inbox
- Select the message from the number you wish to block
- Click the 3 dots at the top right and select Block, then save
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.|