YouMail Smart Blocking helps you focus on the calls that really matter by automatically identifying who may be a spam caller based on their call activity and community reports about that phone number.
There are several ways for you to block a caller in YouMail, and you can follow the same instructions to unblock your caller.
Smart Blocking from a smartphone:
- Android - learn how to block callers from your phone by following this link
- iPhone - you can block callers by following this link
Smart Blocking a contact from the contacts tab:
- Click on the Contacts tab
- Locate the contact who you would want to enable Smart Blocking on
- Click on Enable Blocking
Smart Blocking a caller from the Inbox tab:
- Click on the Inbox tab
- Check the box next to the call from your Inbox or from any of the folders that you would want to enable Smart Blocking on
- Click on the "More..." drop-down
- Click on the 'Block Caller' link
- Enter the name of the caller you wish to enable Smart Blocking on
- Click the “Block” button
Smart Blocking all callers not in your contacts:
- Go to your the Contacts page
- Select the Default Contact
- Click the “Enable Blocking” button
You can unblock all callers not in your contacts by switching the Default Contact back to a normal greeting.