YouMail Smart Blocking helps you focus on the calls that really matter by automatically identifying who may be a spam caller based on their call activity and community reports about that phone number.
There are several ways for you to block a caller in YouMail, and you can follow the same instructions to unblock your caller.
Smart Blocking from a smartphone:
- Android - learn how to block callers from your phone by following this link
- iPhone - you can block callers by following this link
Smart Blocking a contact from the contacts tab:
- Click on the Contacts
- Locate the contact who you would want to enable Smart Blocking on
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right and select Block.
Smart Blocking a caller from the Inbox tab:
- Click on Messages and select Inbox
- Select the message from the number you wish to block
- Click the 3 dots on the top right and click Block, save.