Not Receiving Email Alerts
There are a few reasons why you stopped receiving email alerts or have not been able to see them any longer.
- Verify you have confirmed your email address with YouMail. If you have not yet confirmed your email, you will see a banner across your account homepage asking you to verify your email address. Click it and a link will be emailed to you to confirm your email address.
- Double check you have your email alerts turned on and set properly: Settings.
- From this link you will be able to view what settings for email alerts are currently enabled.
- If they are enabled but you are still not receiving email alerts, then your email provider may be treating emails with a voicemail attachment as spam. Please check your spam folder.
- If messages are not in your spam folder and you have a private email domain, please check with your email provider to see if they are rejecting e-mails from our domain.
To help fix this problem, add email@example.com to your whitelist of emails that are never blocked.
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.|