There are a few reasons why you stopped receiving email alerts or have not been able to see them any longer.
- Verify you have confirmed your email address with YouMail. If you have not yet confirmed your email, you will see a banner across your account homepage asking you to verify your email address
- Double check you have your email alerts turned on and set properly: Settings
- You will be able to view what settings for email alerts are currently enabled
- If they are enabled but you are still not receiving email alerts, then your email provider is treating emails with a voicemail attachment as spam. Please check your spam folder.
- If messages are not in your spam folder and you have a private email domain, please check with your email provider to see if they are rejecting e-mails from our domain.
To help fix this problem, the email recipient should add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to their "white list" of emails that are never blocked.
Note: If you begin to receive email alerts that are all showing the same person's name in the subject line but that is not the person who called, that means the email@example.com email was added to that person's contact info in your email account and it must be deleted.