- Make sure that you have your email alerts turned on here.
- If you are still not receiving email alerts from YouMail then your email provider is treating emails with a voicemail attachment as spam. Please check your spam folder. If messages are not in your spam folder and you have a private email domain, please check with your email provider to see if they are rejecting e-mails from our domain.
To help fix this problem, the email recipient should add "@youmail.com" to their "white list" of emails that are never blocked.
To setup "white list" in Outlook:
- On the Tools menu, click on Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under Email, click on the [Junk Email] button.
- Click on the Safe Senders tab.
- Click on the [Add].
- Enter "@youmail.com" domain.
- Click on [Ok] button.
- Click on [Ok] again to save the changes and to close the pop-up.
If you are still having problems, please submit a ticket to our support team.