To modify your voice messaging settings and perform functions like recording a custom voicemail greeting, you can do so by accessing your YouMail App. You can record greetings up to 2 minutes long. When you record a new greeting, callers hear your recorded greeting as the default greeting.
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on Greetings
- Tap on the Three Dots on the top right-hand corner or tap the big blue button on the bottom right.
- Tap the Record Greeting button
- Tap the red button to start recording and tap it again to stop.
- Tap the ▶ button to listen to your greeting
- When you are happy with the greeting you have recorded, select submit, give it a name and tap Save.
If you would like to know how to record custom greetings online, our Help Center Guide can help.