You can use greetings from the YouMail Community as ringtones. To take advantage of this feature, your phone will need to have SMS and a data plan. Once you download the audio file onto your phone, you will need to follow your phone-specific instructions for converting it into a ringtone.
1. Log into your YouMail account and select Community and then Greetings
2. Browse or search through the greetings until you find one you would like to use as a ringtone
3. Select a greeting and click “Send it to your phone”
4. You can continue browsing the YouMail Community and send as many ringtones to your phone as you like
5. Go to your phone’s text messages and open up the link(s) to the audio files
6. Follow your phone’s instructions for converting audio files into ringtones. Different phones and operating systems will have different processes. Please look up the instructions specific for your phone on your phone developer’s website.
If you would like to download new greetings for your callers, our Downloading Greetings Guide may be able to help.