- Log into your YouMail account and select “My YouMail” and then “Greetings”
- Select the greeting you want to assign from the list
- If you want all your callers to hear this greeting, click “Set As Main.” If you only want a selected few to hear this greeting, click the “Assign Contacts” link
- Select the contacts that you want to hear this greeting
- You can also assign a greeting directly through the contact information section. Click on Contacts at the top, select the contact you wish to assign the greeting to, click "Change Greeting", select the greeting and save.
If you would like to know how to download greetings from the community to use, our Help Center Guide can help.
Interested in getting a Professional Recording done by our voice talent? Upgrade to YouMail Professional to have one recorded.