Here are a few possibilities as to why there was a problem transcribing your message:
1. Either our transcriber is having some technical problems at this time or you have used up your transcription limit for this period. To get more transcriptions, you can upgrade here.
2. If you have an unlimited transcription plan, note that it is restricted to a single phone line by default. If calls come in on another line, YouMail will not transcribe them. You can upgrade to a multi-line unlimited transcription plan here.
3. The message was unclear and could not be transcribed.
Below you can find the steps to setup your voice-to-text transcriptions:
1. Login to your online YouMail account and go into your "Settings" tab. Locate "Voice-To-Text" on the left-hand size and click on it.
2. Click on the blue pencil to Change voice-to-text settings
3. Enabled any settings you would like and customize how you would like to receive the transcriptions. Please remember to click "Save"
If you are still having problems, please submit a ticket to our support team.