Yes, RingCentral works with YouMail. Please follow these instructions below to set it up.
To start, Log In and click on "My Settings" (or "Company Settings" depending on your set-up)
A. Add your YouMail Deposit Number to your RingCentral Account
1. Click on "Forwarding Numbers"
2. Click on "Edit" and add your Personal Deposit Number (Don't have one? Click here to find out how to get one!)
B. Set Up the Forwarding Rules
1. Click on "Answering Rules" and click to "Edit" or "Add" a Rule
2. Select "Full Call Control" (You can select "Ring a Number Only" if you want to forward all calls immediately)
3. Select a Call Controller and how long you'd like to wait before it's forwarded
4. Click the checkbox of the YouMail Deposit Number and Save your new rule
C. Make a test call to ensure your RingCentral phone line forwards calls to YouMail
Feel free to fine tune any other settings (like number of rings before a call is forwarded, the business hours this rule applies to, etc.)