You can download any and all of your voicemails as mp3 files from the YouMail website. The following instructions will tell you how to download individual messages as well as a shortcut to download large amounts of messages at once. To download multiple messages in bulk from YouMail, you'll need to be subscribed to the YouMail Professional plan.
Once you are subscribed to YouMail Professional, you can download multiple messages:
- Log into your account on the YouMail website and go to your Inbox
- Check the boxes for each message you would like to download. You can check the top box to select all of them.
- Select “More Actions….” and then “Bulk Message Download” at the bottom of the menu
- Select “Okay” and then wait while YouMail collects your voicemails for download
- Once the “DOWNLOAD ready” link appears on the left side of the screen, click it and the “Save File” button.
Note: YouMail will compress multiple files into a .zip folder for easier download. You will need to extract the files before you can listen to them.
If you just want to download one message: