Telus Mobility customers can connect to YouMail!
Unfortunately, call forwarding is not available for Telus Prepaid accounts. Also, if you forward your calls to a number outside of your local area, long distance charges will be applied. Users with long distance plans within Canada and the U.S. will also be charged if the calls are not forwarded to a number within the local area.
You will need to follow these steps to get activated:
- Check to see if you have the Call Forwarding feature on your plan
- Disable your carrier voicemail plan
- Ensure your YouMail Deposit Number is a local number to you to avoid long distance charges (You can request your Deposit Number by contacting email@example.com)
Once the above is completed please do the following:
- Dial *67*[10 digit]# and push call
- Dial *62*[10 digit]# and push call
- Dial *61*[10 digit]# and push call
To use the call forward variable feature complete the previous step and follow it with the instructions below:
- Dial *004*[10 digit deposit number]*[number of seconds]#
- Please note: the time options are 10, 20, or 30 seconds
Please include the * and # symbols in each code.
Click here to view the Telus Mobility's Call Forwarding FAQ and follow the instructions for Conditional Call Forwarding (Busy, No Reply, and Not Reachable) to send missed calls over to YouMail.