YouMail and Telus Mobility
Telus Mobility customers can connect to YouMail!
You will need to follow these steps to get activated:
- Check to see if you have the Call Forwarding feature on your plan
- Disable your carrier voicemail plan
- Ensure your YouMail Deposit Number is a local number to you to avoid long-distance charges (You can request your Deposit Number by contacting email@example.com)
Once the above is completed please do the following:
- Dial *67*[10 digit deposit number]# and push call
- Dial *62*[10 digit deposit number]# and push call
- Dial *61*[10 digit deposit number]# and push call
To use the call forward variable feature complete the previous step and then follow the instructions below:
- Dial *004*[10 digit deposit number]*[number of seconds]#
- Please note: the time options are 10, 20, or 30 seconds
Please include the * and # symbols in each code.
Click here to view the Telus Mobility's Call Forwarding FAQ and follow the instructions for Conditional Call Forwarding (Busy, No Reply, and Not Reachable) to send missed calls over to YouMail.
How to Verify Activation on the Web
Compare YouMail's Professional Subscription Plans
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.|