Activating with Fido
Fido customers can connect to YouMail! Please follow these steps to activate your call forwarding:
Deactivate Fido's voicemail system
- Dial 611 from your Fido phone and press 2 to speak to a Fido representative.
- Ask to have the current existing Fido voicemail removed.
- Please make sure that you are setup with the Call Display and Call Forwarding plans under Fido, as that is what is needed to activate YouMail.
Locate your YouMail forwarding number
- Login to your YouMail account and access your Deposit number from the Phone Lines tab.
- **Ensure your YouMail deposit number is a local number to you to avoid long distance charges. Reach out to email@example.com if you notice the number is not local.
Activate Conditional Call Forwarding
- Dial *62*[10 digit Deposit number]# and push call. This will forward out of reach calls.
- Dial *61*[10 digit Deposit number]# and push call. This will forward if there is no reply.
- Dial *67*[10 digit Deposit number]# and push call. This will forward if you are busy.
Please make sure to include both the * symbols and the # symbol as well.
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.|