Fido customers can connect to YouMail! Please follow these steps to activate your call forwarding:
Deactivating Fido's voicemail system
- Dial 611 from your Fido phone and press 2 to speak to a Fido representative
- Ask to have the current existing Fido voicemail removed
- Please make sure that you are setup with the Call Display and Call Forwarding plans under Fido, as that is what is needed to activate YouMail
Locate your YouMail forwarding number
- Log into YouMail
- Select "Settings" on the top tab
- On the left hand-side menu select "My Phones"
- A 10-digit call forwarding number will be displayed on the right hand-side. This is your deposit number
Activating Conditional Call Forwarding
- Dial *62*[10 digit]# and push call. This will forward out of reach calls
- Dial *61*[10 digit]# and push call. This will forward if there is no reply
- Dial *67*[10 digit]# and push call. This will forward if you are busy
Please make sure to include both the * symbols and the # symbol as well.
Ensure your YouMail Deposit Number is a local number to you to avoid long distance charges
Click here to view the Fido's Call Forwarding FAQ and follow the instructions for Conditional Call Forwarding to send missed calls over to YouMail.