YouMail and T-Mobile
Please verify if your T-Mobile contract type allows for you to use Call Forwarding. Prepaid T-Mobile plans do not offer call forwarding features. To learn how to activate YouMail through the app, please go to our How to Setup Call Forwarding with YouMail Help Center article.
- Go to your iPhone's Settings app
- Go to "Cellular"
- Click "Cellular Data Options"
- Tap "Enable LTE"
- Click "Off"
- Return to the YouMail app and try to reactivate (open the app > select the Settings icon in the bottom right > click "Activate" > follow steps).
- Go to your Android's Settings
- Select "Network and Internet"
- Select "Mobile Network"
- Turn off "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode"
- Return to the YouMail app and try to reactivate (open the app, tap the Menu in the top left corner, go to Settings, click Activate/Deactivate and follow steps).
- The settings choices may differ slightly depending on the phone and OS.
- You may re-enable LTE mode after successful activation.
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.|