Now that you are subscribed to a Professional Plan, you get even more control and customization over your Smart Greeting. All you need to do is submit a recording request to have your first, last, and company name recorded by the YouMail voice talent.
- For example: "Hi (Caller's name), Jane Smith at Company, Inc is currently out of the office. Please leave a message and she will return your call promptly.”
In order for your name to be announced properly by the Smart Greeting, it is important that we know the correct pronunciation. Although the pronunciation of many names is obvious, some require special attention. If your name is pronounced in a special way, please use the pronunciation key below to advise us how your name should be pronounced.
Please indicate either the phonetic spelling of your name or a familiar word that rhymes with your name.
Follow these rules:
- Syllables are separated by dashes.
- Stressed syllables are capitalized.
- Abbreviated words will be pronounced as abbreviations.
- When numbers are used in a company name please explain its pronunciation.
- Raul Gonzalez: rah-OOL gon-SAH-les
- Ngoc Nguyen: nahk nuhWEN or sounds like “knock” “WIN”
- Sophia Lamagna: so-FEE-uh sounds like “lasagna”