When you get a new phone or phone number, make sure to update your YouMail account right away! Please note that only paid YouMail subscribers (Professional and Plus subscribers) can add multiple lines; free subscribers can only replace their existing phone number.
Interested in adding more lines to your account?
Before following any of the below instructions, you will need to log into your account on the YouMail website and click on Phones.
To add an additional line (Professional subscribers):
- Click on + Add Number on the top right and select either Phone or Extra Line, then follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have the YouMail app installed to your iPhone or Android phone, you have to delete it then reinstall the app to login with your new phone number and go through the activation process once again.
To remove your old phone number from your YouMail account:
- From the same Phones section, click "Remove" and follow the on screen instructions.
To update your phone's carrier/model:
- Click Edit and the drop down menus to make the changes will appear
- Follow the on-screen instructions
To re-activate after updating your phone
- Re-activate your call forwarding by clicking on the drop down arrow next to Edit and select Foward to Youmail.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.