Having trouble signing into your YouMail account? The reason you're having trouble signing in may not be your password. First, check if you can sign in on another platform. If you can't get into the app, try signing into the website. If the password works there, it means an internal error is causing the app to not recognize your information. Uninstall and reinstall the app to reset the internal cache and you should be able to sign in.
Note: Your account will become locked after too many incorrect password attempts. When this happens there will be a one hour waiting period until you are able to try again. Additionally, PIN numbers are no longer able to be used as passwords to access accounts.
Is your password failing across multiple platforms?
If that's the case, you will need to reset it. You can reset your Password via email or text message:
- Follow this link open the reset password page.
- Enter the phone number or email associated with the account you are trying to access.
- Select whether you want your password to be sent to you through email or text.
- Click "Send Reset Link."
- You should receive your link via email or text, shortly.
If you don't receive the text or email, there are a few possible causes. If your carrier is listed incorrectly on your account, the text won't be able to connect to you. Likewise, if you haven't confirmed your email address, the email won't reach you either. Make sure to check your spam folder as well.
Are you already signed into your account but want to change your password to increase your security?
To change your Password:
- Log into your YouMail account.
- Go to the Settings menu, then to Security.
- Click the Configure Password button
- Enter your current Password.
- Input your new Password and save.