You can call your YouMail Voicemail Retrieval Number from any phone.
To check your voicemail on any phone:
- Go to YouMail.com, sign into your account, and go to Settings, then My Phones
- Under the heading, 'Your Phones' YouMail will provide you with the phone number you can call to access your voicemails. This is your retrieval number.
- Call your retrieval number
- You will be prompted to enter a phone number. Enter the phone number associated with your YouMail account.
- Enter your YouMail PIN
- Follow the prompts to check your voicemail
Note: If you have not yet created a PIN, you can do so by clicking on Mailbox and in the first section called Your Mailbox PIN, click the pencil on the top right to edit. You will then be prompted to create a new PIN.