You can call into your YouMail voicemail inbox from your cell phone or any phone. All you need to do is call your YouMail retrieval number*.
*If you do not have access to the YouMail app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your retrieval number.
To call your mailbox from the iPhone app:
1. Tap the gear icon on the bottom right
2. Scroll and tap on "Check Voicemail"
3. A pop up screen will come up from the bottom showing your retrieval number. Tap the number and the call screen will open.
To call your mailbox from the Android app:
1. From the inbox, tap the 3 dots on the top right and a box will appear. Tap Check Voicemail.
2. Your call screen will immediately open displaying your account's assigned retrieval number. Tap the call button to call in.