You can call into your YouMail voicemail inbox from your cell phone or any phone. All you need to do is call your YouMail retrieval number.
To look up your Dial-In number:
1. Log into your account on the YouMail website
and click on Phones on the left side
3. Your dial-in number is located under the same heading
4. To create a PIN to access your mailbox, you can do so by clicking Mailbox
and in the first section called Your Mailbox PIN, click the pencil on the edit button and create your mailbox PIN.
To call your mailbox from the iPhone app:
1. Tap the gear icon on the bottom right
2. Scroll up and tap on "Check Voicemail"
3. A pop up screen will come up from the bottom showing your retrieval number. Tap the number and the call screen will open.
To call your mailbox from the Android app:
1. From the inbox, tap the 3 dots on the top right and a box will appear. Tap Check Voicemail.
2. Your call screen will immediately open displaying your account's assigned retrieval number. Tap the call button to call in.