You can reply to your messages not only from your phone but also from the web.
- Any SMS replies made from the web will be sent from a YouMail number used to send communications, but it will include the number on your account.
- Recipients will not be able to respond to your SMS replies.
- Recipients can respond to email replies. Their replies will be sent to the email you have on file with YouMail.
- Sign into your account using the YouMail website.
- On the left of the screen, click on Voicemail, then hit Inbox from the dropdown.
- Select the message that you would like to reply to, then click the 3 dots located at the top right corner.
- Click Reply and select whether you wish to reply by email or text, then enter either the email address or phone number (see Notes).
- Type out your message and hit Reply.
How to Check Your Voicemail Online
How to Enable or Disable Auto-Reply on the Web
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.