You can choose to receive text and other notification alerts from YouMail whenever you receive voice messages.
*Note: Text alerts are for Plus or Professional plan subscribers only.
To setup your alerts:
To setup your text alert:
- If you need to confirm your phone number, click the hyper link and wait for the text
- Choose all or any of the following when you would want to receive text alert
- Your text messaging plan is applied each time YouMail sends you a text message alert for new voicemail message.
- Your voicemail text alert settings does not affect you transcription alert settings. If you set your voicemail alert to OFF and you have your transcription alert set to ON, you will not receive a voicemail text alert when you receive a message but you will receive text alerts with transcribed messages.
To setup your email alert:
- Select all or any of the following when you would want to receive email alert:
Your YouMail text and notification alerts are now setup!