You can choose to receive text and other notification alerts from YouMail whenever you receive voice messages or miss a call.
*Note: Text alerts are for Plus or Professional plan subscribers only.
To setup your alerts:
- Log into your YouMail account and click Settings on the left hand side.
- Click on Voicemail to Text
To setup your email alert:
- Click Configure Email Alerts and select all or any of the following when you would want to receive email alert:
To setup your SMS alert:
- If you need to confirm your phone number, click "Confirm Phone" and a test will be sent to your phone with a 4 digit PIN
- Choose all or any of the following when you would want to receive text alert
- Your text messaging plan is applied each time YouMail sends you a text message alert for new voicemail message.
- Your voicemail text alert settings does not affect you transcription alert settings. If you set your voicemail alert to OFF and you have your transcription alert set to ON, you will not receive a voicemail text alert when you receive a message but you will receive text alerts with transcribed messages.
To set up push alerts:
- Click "Configure Push Alerts" and select all that apply, then click "Save".