With YouMail, you can share your voicemail messages via email, Twitter, Facebook, or Linked In. The following instructions will walk you through the various methods to share your messages.
To share your voicemail message via email:
1. Log into your account on the YouMail website and select the Inbox tab
2. Click the message that you would like to share.
3. Click the "Forward" link in the message view pane or click on the "More Actions" at the top menu then click on the “Forward” link.
4. Select “Email” from the drop-down to share the message to any email address you enter, “Contact” to share the message to one or more contacts, or “Group” to share the message to one of your Groups of contacts at once.
Note: when using the Contact or Group options, you must have an email address listed for the contacts you are sharing the message with.
5. Enter your message.
6. Click the “Forward” button.
To share your voicemail message via your networking sites:
1. Log into your account on the YouMail website and select the “Inbox” tab
2. Click on the message you would want to share.
3. Under “Share this voicemail!” on the bottom right of the screen, select the social media site you would like to share the voicemail on.
4. Log in to your account on the social media site and follow the instructions there to post your message.
If you would like to know how to download your voicemail messages onto your computer, our Downloading Voicemail Guide can help.