"Spam" messages are unsolicited and unwanted calls from commercial advertisers or phone scammers. YouMail allows you to flag these calls in your online inbox so that YouMail’s Public Directory will know to automatically block them.
To mark a number as spam:
1. Log into your account on the YouMail website
2. Select the “Inbox” tab on the top of the screen
3. Go to the folder with the message you wish to mark as spam
4. Select the message you wish to mark as spam
5. Click “Report Spam”
6. Double-check the number and caller name. Leave a comment if you wish
7. Click “Submit”
Once completed, this message will be moved to your spam folder and the YouMail Public Directory will flag this number as a spammer for other callers as well. By default, calls from flagged spammers will automatically get sent to your spam folder.