You can check your old voicemail inbox by dialing your old voicemail provider’s phone number from your cell phone. If you do not know your old voicemail inbox’s direct access number, you will have to disconnect from YouMail and reconnect to your old carrier. There are instructions below for several common carriers.
Articles in this section
- Cancel Your YouMail Account & Return to Your Carrier Voicemail
- How to Add or Change a Phone and/or a Phone Number on Your YouMail Account
- How to Check Your Voicemail
- How to Retrieve Messages from Your Old Voicemail Inbox
- How to Unlock Your Account
- Verifying Activation
- Can Your YouMail Account Link With Facebook
- Deactivation Codes Are Not Working
- Does YouMail work with TrapCall?
- Editing Your Listing in the Public Directory if Your Account is Closed