You can check your old voicemail inbox by dialing your old voicemail provider’s phone number from your cell phone. If you do not know your old voicemail inbox’s direct access number, you will have to disconnect from YouMail and reconnect to your old carrier. There are instructions below for several common carriers.
Articles in this section
- How to Add or Change a Phone on Your YouMail Account
- How to Enable or Disable Auto-Reply
- Can Your YouMail Account Link With Facebook
- Cancel Your YouMail Account & Return to Your Carrier Voicemail
- Deactivation Codes Are Not Working
- Does YouMail work with TrapCall?
- Editing Your Listing in the Public Directory if Your Account is Closed
- How Can I Read My Voicemail and Get Voicemail to Text Working?
- How to Add Contacts
- How to Change or Remove Your Listing in the Public Directory