If your voicemail still goes to your carrier’s voicemail, you have not successfully forwarded your voicemail to YouMail.
To forward your voicemail to YouMail:
1. Make sure that you have retrieved all of your voicemails from your carrier's voicemail inbox
2. Click on the Settings tab on the top of the screen
3. Click on Phones on the left side of the screen
4. Click the “Show me how” link under “Need to activate this phone?”
5. Follow the instructions on the pages instructions
6. Follow the prompts to perform a test call to confirm your activation
7. Your voicemail messages should now be forwarded to YouMail
If you followed these steps and your problem is still not resolved, one of the other solutions on our Call Forwarding Troubleshooting Article might be able to help.
You can also try our interactive troubleshooting page.
If you are still having problems, please submit a ticket to our support team.