If your voicemail still goes to your carrier’s voicemail, you have not successfully forwarded your missed calls to YouMail. All it means is, you are not activated with YouMail and will need to re-activate. This can be due to obtaining a new phone, changing your number or updates made by your carrier that caused the conditional call forwarding to drop.
- To activate via the web, sign into your account via this link:
- Click on "Phones" and click the small arrow next to the edit button.
- Select "Forward to YouMail" and follow the manual activation instructions provided.
- Activate through the YouMail app Android follow this link:
- Activate through the YouMail app iPhone follow this link:
If you followed the steps and your problem is still not resolved, one of the other solutions on our Call Forwarding Troubleshooting Article might be able to help.