- Open the YouMail app and tap the gear icon on the bottom right corner of the screen to open the Settings Menu then tap on Activate YouMail
- Tap on Activate and follow the prompts
- Depending on your carrier, you will need to tap on 1, 2 or 3 prompts. Some carriers require 3 codes to be dialed to activate the conditional call forwarding while others only have one.
- 5. Once you have completed the activation process, a test will be run to verify your call forwarding status.
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Drawer Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
3. Click on Activate/Deactivate
4. Click on Forward to YouMail
5. You'll see a bar listing your carrier along the top of the screen and a blue button labeled Activate. Click it.
- Each carrier is different but you should receive some notice that your call forwarding has been activated.
6. Once you have completed the above steps, click Verify Setup on the final page and decline the test call once it comes through.
myYouMail (Website) Instructions
- Log in to your myYouMail website (youmail.com > Sign In)
- Click on Phones
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right of the Edit button for the phone number you are activating
- Click on Forward to YouMail
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your phone
Once you have completed the above steps, click I Finished Setup and then click Confirm Phone Setup to receive a test call and verify that your YouMail is working.
If you are still having issues with setting up call forwarding, check out our Call Forwarding Troubleshooting article.