- Open the YouMail app and tap the gear icon on the bottom right corner of the screen to open the Settings Menu.
- Scroll down and select the Activate YouMail button under the Activation heading.
- Select Activate
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Once you have completed the activation process, a test will be run to verify your call forwarding status.
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Drawer Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
3. Click on Activate/Deactivate
4. Click on Forward to YouMail
5. You'll see a bar listing your carrier along the top of the screen and a blue button labeled Activate. Click it.
- Each carrier is different but you should receive some notice that your call forwarding has been activated.
6. Once you have completed the above steps, click Verify Setup on the final page and decline the test call once it comes through.
- Log in to the YouMail website YouMail.com.
- Click on Settings on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Click on My Phones, the second tab down on the left hand side.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the right of the phone number listed that you are activating.
- Click on Forward to YouMail.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. Once you have completed the above steps, click I Finished Setup and then on the next screen you will select Confirm Phone Setup to test call and verify that your YouMail is working.
If you are still having issues with setting up call forwarding, check out our Call Forwarding Troubleshooting article.