If you want to add your own personal touch to your voicemail greeting, you can record your own custom greetings by visiting your YouMail account online. All you need is Adobe Flash and a microphone.
1. First sign in to your YouMail account and select "Greetings" in the top navigation menu:
2. Then click on "Create Greeting" that appears in the left side menu of the screen.
3. Enter the Greeting Name and a brief description if desired, then select the “Record New Audio” option to record your greeting
4. Click the red microphone to start recording, then select it again to stop when you are done.
5. Wait for the greeting to finish processing, then be sure to click "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
The recording has now been saved and added to your Greetings menu. You can set it as your Main Greeting or assign it to a particular contact.
If you have any questions, please check out our other articles or feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you!