Want to add your own personal touch to your voicemail greeting? You can record your own custom voicemail greetings through our website. All you need is Adobe Flash and a microphone.
1. Sign into your YouMail account and and go to the Greetings menu.
2. Click Create Greeting in the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Enter the Greeting Name and a brief description if desired, then select the “Record New Audio” option to record your greeting
4. Click on the red microphone to start recording then click on it again to stop when you are done recording.
5. Wait for the greeting to finish processing, then click Save.
The recording has now been saved and added to your Greetings menu. You can set it as your Main Greeting or assign it to a particular contact. If you have any questions, check out our other articles or feel free to contact our support team.