You can record your own custom voicemail greetings through our website. All you need is Adobe Flash and a microphone.
1. Log into your YouMail account and select “My YouMail” and then “Greetings”
2. Select “Record” on the menu on the left side of the screen
3. Select the “Record” button on the online Flash recorder to record your message
4. Select the “Stop” button when you are done recording
5. Select the “Play” button to listen to your message
6. When you are happy with your recording, give the greeting a name, and click “Save Greeting”
If you would like to know how to assign greetings to specific contacts, our Help Center Guide can help.