If you want to adjust your voicemail to text settings such as temporarily disabling your voicemail transcriptions, choosing which callers’ messages are transcribed, or switching between machine-only and human-edited transcription (provided you are subscribed to a Read-It Plan), you can do so at any time from your account via the website.
1. Log into your account on the YouMail website and select the “Settings” tab
2. Click “Voice-To-Text” under the Settings heading on the left side of the screen
3. Click the pencil on the top right to edit
4. If you wish to have human edited transcriptions, note they are an add-on plan that you have to pay for separately. If you are on the free version, you can have the Read-it plan added but that is the only paid feature you get. If you are already on a paid plan(Plus or Professional), it will be added on TOP of your current plan.
5. When the settings are adjusted to your satisfaction, click “Save”
If you wish to upgrade your plan, you can follow our upgrading guide here on the Help Center.