There are 3 ways to delete greetings you saved to your account.
Note: If you delete a greeting downloaded from the YouMail community, you can always redownload it at any time.
From the web account:
1. Go to YouMail.com and sign in.
2. Click on Greetings on the left hand side and select All Greetings. The list will appear and you can click on the greetings you wish to delete. When the greeting is open, click the tiny 3 dots on the top right and click Delete.
Deleting a greeting from iPhone app:
1. Open up your YouMail app, tap on the gear icon on the bottom right and tap on Greetings
2. Select the greeting you want to delete from the list and either swipe to the left
3. Or, tap the greeting you wish to delete and then tap the trash icon to delete the greeting
Deleting a greeting from the Android app:
1. From the YouMail app, tap the 3 lines on the top right, tap Greetings and then tap "Recordings"
2. Select the greeting you wish to delete from the list
3.Tap the 3 dots on the top right and then tap "Delete".
Any callers that were set to receive the deleted greeting will automatically revert to your default greeting.