You can change your default greeting or assign greetings to individual contacts.
If you want to change your default greeting:
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on Greetings
- Under the default phone/phone number, tap Change
- You can either record your own greeting or select an existing one
If you want to change the greeting for an individual contact:
- Tap on Recordings and select the greeting you would like to assign to the contact(s) and tap the little person icon with the plus sign next to it on the top right.
- The list of saved YouMail contacts will appear and you can select however many you wish to have that greeting play on
If you would like to know how to download greetings from the community to use, our Downloading Greetings Guide can help.
If you would like to know how to record custom greetings, our Custom Greeting Recording Guide can help.