You can set your online account to automatically play the audio of your voicemail messages when you open them to speed up checking your voicemail even more. Alternatively, if you would like to only hear the message audio when you hit Play on the message, you can deactivate this option.
1. Log into your YouMail account and click on “Settings” on the left of the screen.
2. Select “Online” and look for "Online Voicemail Auto-Play".
3. The Online Voicemail Auto-Play Settings box shows what is currently set up.
4. If you wish to change your Auto-Play setting, click the Edit button.
5. Click the circle next to the setting you want and select “Save Changes”