You can set your online account to automatically play the audio of your voicemail messages when you open them to speed up checking your voicemail even more. Alternatively, if you would like to only hear the message audio when you hit Play on the message, you can deactivate this option.
1. Log into your YouMail account and select the “Settings” tab
2. Select “Online” from the Settings menu on the left of the screen
3. The Online Settings box shows your current Auto-Play setting.
4. If you wish to change your Auto-Play setting, click on the “Change online settings” link
5. Click the circle next to the setting you want and select “Save Changes”