In order to receive push notifications on your iPhone, you must enable push alert notifications on your YouMail account online and on your iPhone. Please follow the instructions below to enable push notifications.
Enabling Push Alerts on Your YouMail Account
1. Sign in to your account: YouMail.com
2. Click on Settings on the left hand side
3. Select Voicemail to Text
4. Look for the setting titled Push Alerts and click Configure Push Alerts
Enabling Push Alerts on Your iPhone
1. Open the YouMail App
2. Tap the gear icon on the bottom right to open the menu
3. Scroll up and select App Permissions and you will see the toggle for Push Notifications and toggle on
To adjust the view of the push notifications, open your iPhone's settings app, scroll up until you find YouMail in your list of installed apps, tap Notifications and adjust according to your liking.