Your in-app notifications should be sent shortly after you receive a voicemail.
- Make sure that your phone is properly forwarding to YouMail. You can verify your activation by doing a test call. Please follow these instructions to do a test call.
- Ensure you have strong network or WiFi connection.
- You can manually refresh the app by swiping down from the Inbox page.
- If you are signed-up for human-edited transcription, there will be a slight delay in the notification for a couple minutes at most until the human operator finishes your transcription.
Notification emails are sent shortly after the voicemail is deposited. There are several possible causes and resolutions to this issue.
- Your email account might treat email from YouMail as spam. Make sure you have firstname.lastname@example.org in your email address book.
- Your email server might treat email from YouMail as spam. You will have to contact your IT administrator to make sure YouMail alerts are being let through.
- If you are signed-up for human-edited transcription, there will be a slight delay of approximately five minutes for the notification email until the human operator finishes your transcription.
Enable Push Alert Notifications on Your iPhone
Permissions Required by YouMail on iPhone
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.|