When troubleshooting an issue that cannot be resolved right away, you may be asked to enable debug mode to give the YouMail support team additional data logs. Once enabled, you will have to replicate the issue so it is logged and then submit the log which will go directly to our app developers.
1. Open the YouMail app and tap gear icon that is located on the bottom right.
2. Scroll up and tap on App Settings
3. Under Debug, toggle the option next to Enable
4. Replicate the issue.
5. Force quit the app.
6. Open the YouMail app once again, go into settings and scroll up to "Send a debug log"
7. Make sure to write a brief description of the issue you are experiencing so the developers know exactly what to look for.
When your troubleshooting issue is resolved, you should deactivate debug mode, since the extra activity in the app will slow it down. You just need to toggle it to off and you're done! Let us know if you have any trouble with the steps and we will be happy to assist.