When troubleshooting, you may be asked to activate debug mode to give the YouMail support team additional data logs.
1. Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
2. Tap on the "Settings" on the right corner of the newly opened side pane menu.
3. Scroll down and tap on App Settings
4. Under Debug, toggle the option next to Enable
5. Replicate the issue
6. Force quit the app
7. Open the YouMail app, go into settings and scroll down to "Send a debug log"
When your troubleshooting issue is resolved, you should deactivate debug mode, since the extra activity in the app will slow it down.