Updating Personal Information
Do you need to update or change your email address, name, company information, or location? You can update this information on your YouMail account using either of our YouMail apps or the YouMail website by following the steps below.
- Once the email address is updated, you will receive an email verification to the updated email address that will need to be confirmed.
If you change your email address in the personal information tab, your email alerts will also automatically switch to the new email address.
- Once saved, your account will be updated with current information, Smart greetings will also immediately reflect the change (Name or Company)
On Android Devices
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Settings
- Select Account
- There, you may update your personal information, change your password, manage your subscription and payment, and sign out.
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Gear icon.
That's at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select Person Info
On the YouMail Website
- Sign in to the YouMail account, using the link: YouMail Sign In
- On the upper-right side below your name and picture, select Profile
- Scroll and select Edit under the label Personal Information
- From here you'll be able to update information such as your Email, City, State, Job Position, and Name
- Select Save
Update a Phone on Your YouMail Account
How to Assign or Change Greetings on YouMail.com
How to Update Your Payment Method Via the Web
|Not finding a resolution to your issue? Submit a request here! We'd love to get your issue resolved.