To save a voicemail to your computer:
- Go online to YouMail.com and log in to your account
- Go to your Inbox under the heading My YouMail at the top of the page
- Open a message from your inbox containing a voicemail you want to save
- To the right of the message you will see “Share:” followed by five icons including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Click the icon that looks like a little black floppy disk to download your message
- Once the message has been downloaded, open your Downloads folder to view your saved voicemail file.
Interested in downloading multiple messages from your account to your computer? Upgrade to YouMail Professional to gain access to YouMail's bulk download feature.