To submit a request to have your first and/or last name and company name recorded, please click here.
If you have not already added your last name and company name to your account, click the Pencil Icon to edit your information and add them. Once you hit Save, you'll either see a Red Question Mark or an Audio Icon next to each name. If it's the Audio Icon, that name is recorded in our system. If it's the Red Question Mark, click it and then click Request New.
First, make sure to check the box that says one of three things: "Record my company/organization", "Record my first name", or "Record my last name". Then, include any pronunciation tips in the Hints section. Once you're satisfied, click Next. You'll see a confirmation request page and if everything looks in order, click Request Recording.
Be sure to follow this pronunciation guide in your request to ensure that your names are pronounced correctly:
- Syllables are separated by dashes.
- Stressed syllables are capitalized.
- Abbreviated words will be pronounced as abbreviations.
- When numbers are used in a company name, please explain its pronunciation.
Please also indicate either the phonetic spelling of your name or a familiar word that rhymes with your name - especially if your name is unique.
- Raul Gonzalez: rah-OOL gon-SAH-les
- Ngoc Nguyen: nahk nuhWEN or sounds like “knock” “WIN”
- Sophia Lamagna: so-FEE-uh sounds like “lasagna”
For a complete list of phonetic spellings see below: