The YouMail Auto-Reply feature will text your callers a custom message on your behalf when you aren't available. The basic features of the Auto-Reply are free to use.
If you would like to use the advanced settings for YouMail Auto-Reply, callers will receive a link to your digital business card that has the option for callers to email you, visit your website or even view all of your social media pages for your business.
To use your auto-reply feature you will need to enable it on the YouMail website. This guide will show you how.
- Log into your account on the YouMail website and the select the Settings tab
- Click Auto-Reply on the left side of the screen
- Click Enable
- Then click Choose when you send auto-replies to customize when you would like to send auto-replies. You will be directed to the following page:
- Click on the Customize link next to Customize what others see in your auto-replies to decide what your callers will receive in the auto-reply
Note: If you include a custom message, it will only show recipients the first 50 characters. You will have to check the Include a link to a web page with more details that can show longer messages box for them to be able to read the whole message.
- Click the Customize link next to Customize your auto-reply page to choose what you would like included on the auto-reply page by checking the appropriate boxes
- Please remember to click Save Changes