To use your auto-reply feature you will need to enable it on the YouMail website. This guide will show you how.
- Log into your account on the YouMail website and the select the Settings tab
- Click Auto-Reply on the left side of the screen
- Click Enable
- Then click Choose when you send auto-replies to customize when you would like to send auto-replies. You will be directed to the following page:
- Click on the Customize link next to Customize what others see in your auto-replies to decide what your callers will receive in the auto-reply
Note: If you include a custom message, it will only show recipients the first 50 characters. You will have to check the Include a link to a web page with more details that can show longer messages box for them to be able to read the whole message.
- Click the Customize link next to Customize your auto-reply page to choose what you would like included on the auto-reply page by checking the appropriate boxes
- Please remember to click Save Changes