If the YouMail App for iPhone is not showing new voicemails but YouMail.com is, then it's possible there's a connection error.
- Re-enter your PIN in the App's settings
- On the iPhone, pull down the voicemail screen to have the App refresh and check the YouMail server for new voicemails.
- Ensure you are either connected to WIFI or have a solid data connection
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. It does not delete your account or your information. Allow the permissions it asks for and sign back in.
- Test call your phone from another phone to make sure your missed calls are still forwarding to YouMail. The service might have deactivated so voicemails could be going to your carrier's mailbox instead. If so, just go through the reactivation process again.
If the App is consistently not showing new voicemails even though you've tried each of the above steps, please submit a request and we'll get error logs from your phone to see what's going on.