Interested in setting up Auto-Forwarding on your account?
You can setup Auto-Forwarding any time you have access to the YouMail website, and you can turn it on quickly and easily. This guide will show you how. For more information on Auto-Forwarding, please follow this link.
1. Please follow this link and sign-in to your account
2. Click “Setup auto-forwarding”
3. Enter the phone number(s) (Only numbers with YouMail accounts will be accepted here) and/or email account(s) you would like to forward to
4. Set the custom message the people you are forwarding will see
5. If you would like to see messages before they are forwarded, use the dropdown menus to set the delay time
6. Make sure the “Enable Auto-Forwarding” checkbox is checked, then click “Save Changes”