Have you been asked to send the YouMail Support Team a Debug Log to help troubleshoot your issue with the YouMail app? Debug Mode allows us to take a look under the hood of your application to see what's causing the issue you're experiencing so that we can easily detect and fix the problem for you.
To send a Debug Log, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the YouMail app and tap the Menu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Open the Settings menu
- Click on About
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings and tap it.
- This menu will give you several options but look through the menu and you'll see Debug Mode listed under the Debugging section. Turn that on.
- Now, replicate the issue**.
**For example: If you are not receiving notifications, have someone call you while Debug Mode is on so that we can see that you did not receive a notification**
- After you replicate the issue, follow the instructions above to get back to the Advanced Settings menu and click Send Debug Log. Include any details related to your issue in the Comments section and send the logs to us.