Were you asked to send debug logs to help troubleshoot your issue with the YouMail app? Debug mode allows us to watch an issue happen in action so that we can easily detect the problem and fix it for you.
If you were asked to send debug logs, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the YouMail app and tap theMenu (☰) icon in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap on More
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings and tap it.
- This will open a new screen where we will need to make sure Debug mode is tapped on, Debug Logging is checked and Use Debug API is also checked.
- Now, replicate the issue.
For example: If you are not receiving notifications, have someone call you while debug mode is on so that we can see that you did not receive a notification
- After you replicate the issue, go back to your Menu > tap on More > Scroll down to Debugging and tap on Send Log
- Include any details related to your issue and email the logs to us
Have more questions? Submit a request