YouMail has implemented a privacy feature that will lock an account for security purposes. Below are a few possible reasons your account could have been locked and steps to help you log back in.
- If you forgot your Password, please follow this link to retrieve it: Password Retrieval
*Passwords were implemented October 2016. You can still use your PIN to log in online or in the app if you never created a password.*
Your account may be locked for the following reasons:
- Too many failed sign in attempts
- Signing in with the wrong PIN
How to resolve the issue:
- Waiting an hour will refresh the account
- YouMail's Support Team can manually unlock the account. The Support Team can be contacted through email, phone, or live chat. Please visit this link to contact Customer Support .