2. Type in your 9-digit phone number.
3. Verify that your carrier is correct. If not, click "Select another carrier".
4. Fill out your information and click "Create My Account".
5. You have now created your account! Take note of your 4-digit pin, you can change it to whatever digits you want later. Click "Setup My Phone".
6. Grab your phone and dial/call the code or codes that are listed on your screen. When you are finished, click “I finished setup”.
7. Click "Confirm Phone Setup". You will receive a call. Just ignore or decline it. This test will ensure that your calls are being forwarded to YouMail.
8. Give the test a moment to complete, until you see that it says "Successfully verified!" in the grey box. Click "Continue". Otherwise if the test failed, visit our troubleshooting article to fix the issue.
9. Congratulations! You are now signed up with YouMail!